Refill.
profile
blog
links
tag
introduction
min-niee-@bs
If you want to fight
I'll stand right beside you
The day that you fall
I'll be right behind you
To pick up the pieces
If you don't believe me
Just look into my eyes
'Cause the heart never lies
[mcfly]
webmistress
minny
Huimin
AJC, NBS THWEE!
29 sept 89
i'm turning 21 this year!!
boyfriend♥
-
Friday, May 27, 2005/
9:27 PM
BLAHHS.
ptm todayy.
which means i gt back my report bk.
not a C at all.
BIGFATGRIN-
HEY.
its only the midyr exam.
boos.
I CANT SLACK.
mdm ee is a great motivator.
must study must study.
MUST STUDY.
tys tys.
lol.
monday chinese o lvls.
WISH ME GD LUCK.
mwahs. :DD
loolalala.
comment! comment! comment!
0 bothered.
links
feel the love, baby.
Dave
Kbeex
Lynn
Yaqi
by post
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
credits
layout and coding
tagboard
talk the talk.